Wednesday 23 September 2015

MY Envy Box: September 2015 : Review

Hey everyone!

I like the concept of subscription boxes, it gives us a chance to try out new products which we usually would not try due to its nonavailability or because we are not aware of them. In fact I found 2 of my favourite products  through subscription box, that been said not boxes are worth the cost or the hype. None the less let's look at today’s box: September box from My Envy box.


My Envy Box is monthly subscription box that sends high end product samples, usually 4 -5 samples each box . Subscription starts at 850 INR for 1 month. ”

Price:

1 Month: 855 INR
3 Month:  2250 INR
6 Months: 4350 INR
1 Year:  8500 INR

You can get it Here

As I said earlier I was not really fond of My envy box but after August Envy box, I kind of got hooked on it and got 3 months subscription.

Coming to the box unlike last time September's My envy box doesn't have any specific theme as such. Also as compared to August my envy Box this month’s box is bit disappointing, but not bad.... just a bit dull.


Packaging:

September My Envy box in plain silver grey box with logo on the top, nothing fancy or innovative here, like I mentioned before bit drab as compared to its predecessor

Box contains 4 products: 2 Full size product, 1 super deluxe sized and 1 small sample size product.  I particularly like it when I get  full size product  in subscription boxes.




Products in September My Envy box:
  • Catrice Lipstick : Full size : 3.8g ( 610 INR)
  •  Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo : Full size: 50 ml (300 INR)
  •  Davidoff Coolwater shower gel : Deluxe Sample (Full Size 150ml : 1800 INR)
  •  Za Total hydration Fresh Foamy cleanser :5ml sample (Full Size 100g: 299 INR)

My Take on products:

 

·        Catrice Lipstick : Full size 3.8g ( 610 INR) Shade : 380 : Nude-tastic

I love Catrice products, I already own an eyeliner from this brand and I completely love it, hence I was delighted to see a full size product from Catrice in My September Envy Box. The color I got is Nude-tastic which is true nude and does not suit me at all. As it is  not really my shade and washes me out completely I was slightly miffed but the lipstick in general is really good, it stayed on for 4-5 hrs and is very moisturising. I would love to try more vibrant colors from this range for sure.


·        Sebastian Penetraitt Shampoo : Full size: 50 ml (300 INR)

This is another full sized product in this month’s box. It is hair strengthening and repairing shampoo. I have already used their  hair moisturising shampoo and liked it quite a lot so looking forward to using this one.


·        Davidoff Coolwater shower gel : Deluxe Sample (Full Size 150ml : 1800 INR)

This has to be the highlight of My September Envy box, a deluxe size showe gel from Davidoff. If any of you have ever used Davidoff Cool water perfume then this smells exactly like that. I really really like this smell and was ecstatic when  I got this in September months My envy box..


Za Total hydration Fresh Foamy cleanser :5ml sample (Full Size 100g: 299 INR)

Next is a really small sample from Za facewash which is just 5ml, This would probably last me 2-3 washes. I like za products and know that I would most definitely love this face wash as well but I really wished the size was bit bigger.


Over all September month's My envy box is not a bad box, but it is very disappointing after setting a bar so high with last month’s My envy box. Hope next month’s box fares better than this one.

Ratings: 3/5


My Envy Box: August 2015 - India Mon Amour : Review